The Western Cape can be a diverse landscape with wild oceans, magnificent mountain ranges, blue skies and raging rivers. If you are adventurous at heart, there is wide connected with adventure activities that will benefit from getting your blood pumping. From the extreme adrenaline rush of the worlds' highest bungee jump to more casual strolling in the gorgeous mountains, the Western Cape has options to select from.
1) Shark Cage Diving: Ever wished for coming face-to-face with the oceans apex predator, by way of the comfort regarding a cage surely! Cape Town offers various selections for shark viewing and you can have natural predation, breaching sharks, cage diving or surface viewing.
2) Skydiving: Cape Town has several sky diving clubs and whether select to a standard jump or a tandem jump, the Western Cape has one really scenic Drop Zones. You'll get to see Table Mountain, Robben Island and entire Cape Peninsula from altitude. If you can handle the thrill, then make no mistake - that skydiving is an absolute must for families.
3) Bungee Jumping: Bloukrans Bridge in the Western Cape is the top commercial bungee jump in the realm at an incredible 216 yards. If you can handle plunging head first in a free fall and rebounding into the sun over gorgeous Garden Route then superior jump in the united states should definitely be contributed to your bucket list.
4) River Rafting: The Orange, the Doring and the Breede rivers are the favourite in the Western Cape for commercial river rafting, each offering their own experience and grading. The Doring is fast-flowing and demands a sufficient level of fitness, others including the Orange River is calm and offers tranquility with occasional stains. Great scenery, chilled evenings and some adrenalin is guaranteed to make your trip memorable.
5) Rock Climbing: The Western Cape is a rock climbers paradise, you'll find hundreds of top quality sport routes and classic trad routes all in a stone's throw of town. From the famous Table Mountain to the gorgeous expanse of this Cederberg there are endless routes to suit all levels of experience and ability. The crags are not overcrowded being that they are in the Europe or North America, yet the level of some within the climbs surpasses those found elsewhere in the world.
6) Hiking: Cape Town is distinguished for its majestic mountain ranges, indigenous fynbos and diverse fauna and plants. There are an abundance of hiking trails to suit various amounts of fitness and ability. Table Mountain alone has a network more than 550 walks and additionally, there are endless trails at Cape Point, free airline Coast, Cedarberg and your garden Route which ranges from 20 minutes strolls to grueling multiple day adventure hikes.
7) Kite Surfing: Kite Surfing in the Western Cape has boomed over recent years and as soon as the wind is proper you will find adrenalin junkies taking towards waves all over Cape Locale. The 'Cape Doctor' winds can be uncomfortable to a new but is really a favourite companion to those addicted towards the heart-racing sport of Kite Surfing. Blaauwberg and Langebaan are amongst the favourites with locals. Different kinds of outfitters offering lessons, rentals and advice if you would like to ride the 'Cape Doctor'.
There are many other adventure activities in the Western Cape to select from include abseiling, paragliding, horse riding, surfing, fishing, diving and kayaking and many operators no one can provide you with suggestions. The beauty about Cape Town is that it is so diverse ought to you be bringing your loved ones along you will discover something for everyone, even these people prefer sun tanning on the beach or shopping up a surprise.
How are you?
Thank you for visit our website,if we cannot reply you immediately,you can leave your email or whatsapp,we will reply you later,also you can send email to us!
Thanks a lot of
Guangzhou letian playground equipment CO.,LTD
Nice to meet you！We will reply to your message as soon as we receive it.