I am a certified (my husband would say certifiable) Disney world World freak. Nothing makes me happier than being ultimately Happiest Place on Earth. My better half tolerates my addiction for all the things Mouse-related with a grudging amusement and a decent fist on wallet (lest I book trips for more than once a year!). Before we had kids, we went one, sometimes 2 an august. We hit the excitement rides like Space Mountain, Tower of Terror and Expedition Everest. We ate at all of the upscale restaurants Victoria & Albert's, Citricos and California Grill. We slept in, ordered room service and watched the sun set over Seven Seas Lagoon while relaxing for the beach at the Polynesian. Disney world can be incredibly romantic.
After we'd kids, well, our Disney world strategy changed. No more sleeping until 9:00 in the morning the children have been up for at least 3 hours by right after that. No thrill rides when your party includes 3 kids until 42 inches extra. And I don't think they even allow kids under 10 at Victoria & Albert's. Our report on must-ride, -see, -eat attractions changed to match the needs of our young family.
We've taken our college old twins and two year old to Disney 4 times. What are the must-dos when you have children in the preschool years? These would be the attractions that can not be missed:
1. Anything in Fantasyland in the magic Kingdom. Its obvious, but Dumbo, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Cinderella's Carousel these are the rides that the kids will ask to ride again and again. But be sure not to overlook the Pooh-themed playground across from the Winnie the Pooh count. It's a good way for your younger kids to play and you get associated with your feet for a spell.
2. Playhouse Disney's Dance Party at Disney Hollywood Studios. Comes about on when DHS has its evening Extra Magic Hours and transpires in the studio and the Playhouse Disney Show runs during the day. Music plays, families dance and your favorite characters show up to flaunt their dance moves. Just don't forget your camera, because guidelines be some terrific photo ops!
3. Illuminations Fireworks Cruise at Epcot. This isn't included associated with price of admission, but if you can swing the extra expense (around $300), wanting to offer one from the coolest things to do at Disney World. An hour as the fireworks, you board a pontoon boat (they'll even let maintain little ones in their stroller), sail around with regard to the while, soon after the captain parks your boat underneath the bridge between England and France in the World Carry. You have a totally stunning look at the Illuminations show my kids were riveted! It can be loud, therefore your children are sensitive using a lot of noise, observe of that many. This may be my absolute favorite move to make at Walt disney.
4. Affection Section at Animal World. Not just a petting zoo, but a petting zoo at Disney world! This is part of Rafiki's Planet Watch, which promotes conservation. Therefore the kids enjoyable and learn something a little too!
5. Downtown Disney. Many so many fun in order to do for little children at Downtown Disney world. Check out the Lego Store (and the Lego sea monster!), get squirted by water fountains, learn a new dance and, of course, check out the world's largest Disney Store.
There are so incredibly many things for kids of almost any age to do at Disney that its hard to pick just five. Whatever you with your family do at Disney, it is sure to turned into a magical path!
How are you?
Thank you for visit our website,if we cannot reply you immediately,you can leave your email or whatsapp,we will reply you later,also you can send email to us!
Thanks a lot of
Guangzhou letian playground equipment CO.,LTD
Nice to meet you！We will reply to your message as soon as we receive it.